In some ways, wrinkle fillers almost sound too good to be true. Can a topical product really be capable of instantly erasing those creases on your face?
The answer is yes, so long as you choose the right formula. The best wrinkle fillers out there will not only immediately (albeit temporarily) smooth fine lines and wrinkles, but they’ll also be formulated with all of the necessary ingredients to instigate long-term anti-aging changes in your skin too.
How do you go about picking a good wrinkle filler? There are a few factors to consider; your skin type, the severity of your wrinkles, the ingredients used in the filler, and, of course, its format – some are in the form of silky solutions and serums, while others are creamier. It may sound intimidating, but don’t worry – we’re here to guide you through it all.
Below, we’ve featured 10 of the best wrinkle fillers available on the market – have a read through your options and you’ll soon find the perfect match.
|Editor's Choice||#2nd Best Choice||#3rd Best Choice|
LifeCell All-In-One Skin-Tightening Treatment
#2nd Best Choice
Olay Regenerist Wrinkle & Pore Vanisher
#3rd Best Choice
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer With Sunscreen
- Best Overall Topical Wrinkle Filler for Both Instant Results & Long-Term Beauty Benefits: LifeCell All-in-One Skin-Tightening Treatment
- Best Line Blurring Wrinkle Filler for Deep Creases & Enlarged Pores: Olay Regenerist Wrinkle & Pore Vanisher
- Best Drugstore Wrinkle Filler at an Affordable Price: Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer With Sunscreen
- Best Under-Eye Wrinkle Filler That’s Dermatologist-Recommended: L’Oreal Paris Collagen Moisture Filler
- Best Deep Wrinkle Filler With Patented Retinol to Tackle All Signs of Aging: RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Filler
- Best Non-Greasy Filler for Crow Feet & Lines Around the Mouth: Boots No. 7 Instant Illusion Wrinkle Filler
- Best Frown Line Filler With Natural Ingredients for All Skin Types: Andalou Naturals Deep Wrinkle Dermal Filler
- Best OTC Wrinkle Filler to Wear Under Makeup: Eve Hansen Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum
- Best Wrinkle Filler Cream for Helping With Skin Tone, Texture, and Hyperpigmentation: Dr. Brandt Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream
- Best Line Filler for Face & Hands: Laboratoires Filorga Time-Filler
- Q: Which filler is best for deep wrinkles?
- Q: What is the best product to fill wrinkles?
- Q: Do wrinkle fillers really work?
- Q: Is there a product that fills in wrinkles?
- Q: What is the longest-lasting filler for wrinkles?
- Q: What is the safest dermal filler?
- Q: Do fillers make wrinkles worse?
- Q: What dermal filler is not FDA-approved?
- Q: How can I fill my wrinkles at home?
- Q: What is the most permanent filler?
- Q: What is the best wrinkle filler for forehead?
- Q: What is the best instant wrinkle filler with top-rated reviews?
- Q: What is the best over the counter instant wrinkle filler?
- Q: What are the best collagen fillers?
- Q: Are there any side effects to a gel filler for wrinkles?
- Q: Are products containing hyaluronic acid and antioxidants good for acne?
- Conclusion: So, What is the Best Wrinkle Filler on the Market?
Best Overall Topical Wrinkle Filler for Both Instant Results & Long-Term Beauty Benefits: LifeCell All-in-One Skin-Tightening Treatment
If you’re looking for a wrinkle filler that’ll really make an impact, then the LifeCell All-in-One Skin-Tightening Treatment won’t disappoint. With the clever use of light-reflecting technology and special micro-fillers, this creamy formula is able to give the skin a noticeably smoother and brighter finish in just a few seconds, doing away with those fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots.
Even better, this showstopping product is jam-packed with ingredients that’ll help you to prevent future fine lines and wrinkles too. Two forms each of vitamins A and C work to repair and reverse skin aging, DMAE leaves your complexion looking smoother, hyaluronic acid plumps your skin up, and multiple plant extracts shield your skin from environmental damage.
- A wrinkle filler that offers both instant and long-term results
- Targets the appearance of wrinkles as well as dark spots and an uneven skin tone
- Non-comedogenic, dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, and paraben-free – suitable for all skin types!
- A little more expensive than some of the other wrinkle fillers on this list, but it’s worth it for such a high-quality formula – you get what you pay for in this case!
Best Line Blurring Wrinkle Filler for Deep Creases & Enlarged Pores: Olay Regenerist Wrinkle & Pore Vanisher
Unlike most wrinkle fillers, the Olay Regenerist Wrinkle & Pore Vanisher focuses more on instant results, rather than also offering long-term benefits. However, that’s not necessarily a bad thing, since the instantaneous results provided by this product are most certainly impressive, with the precision-tipped applicator ensuring accuracy.
This formula takes just a few minutes to erase the visibility of both deep wrinkles and enlarged pores, giving the skin a smooth and matte finish. Its fast-acting effects are thanks to a micro-bonding network that fills and seals the surface of the skin, while light-diffusing particles mask pores and brighten the complexion.
- Works in just minutes to soften deep wrinkles
- Helps to hide enlarged pores too
- A lightweight creamy product that doubles up as a makeup primer
- This formula is all about instant gratification, rather than a long-term fight against skin aging (not necessarily a bad thing if you combine it with other anti-aging skincare products)
Best Drugstore Wrinkle Filler at an Affordable Price: Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer With Sunscreen
On a budget and need a wrinkle filler that offers great value for money? You won’t go wrong with the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer With Sunscreen. Although it’s a wrinkle cream rather than a concentrated treatment, it has the advantage of containing broad-spectrum SPF 30, making it ideal for daily use.
That said, it functions well at diminishing fine lines and wrinkles too, but it takes a week before results can be seen. This may seem like a long wait compared to the faster-acting formulas on this list, but the combination of retinol SA, a glucose complex, and hyaluronic acid makes this product one of the most effective wrinkle creams on the market.
- Protects the skin from sun damage with SPF 30
- Instantly hydrates the skin while helping with wrinkles after one week of regular use
- Affordable and widely available
- Some of the ingredients in this product, including fragrance and chemical UV blockers, could irritate sensitive skin
Best Under-Eye Wrinkle Filler That’s Dermatologist-Recommended: L’Oreal Paris Collagen Moisture Filler
Although the L’Oreal Paris Collagen Moisture Filler works well on all facial fine lines and wrinkles, we especially love it for the delicate skin under the eyes. Why? Because in addition to developing creases, this area can also look quite thin and hollow with age, but this formula is the perfect way to plump your skin back up.
Its focus is on boosting collagen production, which it does through the use of a few key ingredients. Shea butter, boswellia serrata extract, and vitamin E all help to encourage protein synthesis. The additional collagen incorporated into this formula will keep your skin texture smooth and supple, while the inclusion of beeswax soothes the skin [R].
- Tackles fine lines, wrinkles, and the loss of firmness
- Replenishes the declining collagen content of aging skin
- Although skin appears smoother and bouncier immediately after use, it takes four weeks of consistency for wrinkles to look filled in
- Contains parabens
Best Deep Wrinkle Filler With Patented Retinol to Tackle All Signs of Aging: RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Filler
If you’re trying to eradicate deep wrinkles, then a standard fine line filler may not be potent enough for you. However, instead of turning to cosmetic procedures, give the RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Filler a try first.
This retinol cream is formulated with RoC’s patented retinol complex, which is said to be significantly more powerful than other OTC forms of the ingredient. Bringing in shea butter, hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, and vitamin E enables the retinol to perform optimally without irritating the skin. This intensive formula gets to work as soon as it’s applied by diminishing fine lines. Use it regularly for four week and even your deepest wrinkles will look less noticeable.
- Contains a powerful patented form of retinol that you won’t find anywhere else
- Fills in fine lines immediately after application, and also offers long-term results on deep wrinkles
- Contains parabens and fragrance, two ingredients that some people try to avoid
Best Non-Greasy Filler for Crow Feet & Lines Around the Mouth: Boots No. 7 Instant Illusion Wrinkle Filler
Both crow’s feet and smile lines are often referred to as expression lines – they form whenever your face makes a certain facial expression. Over time, they slowly develop into permanent wrinkles, unless you have the Boots No. 7 Instant Illusion Wrinkle Filler by your side.
This oil-free formula is lightweight and non-greasy. Its light-reflecting pigments and soft focus spheres instantly give the skin a smoother and more radiant finish, masking fine lines and wrinkles. This filler is also infused with glycerin, a humectant that works wonders at hydrating all skin types.
- A fast-acting formula that works as an eraser for expression lines
- Suitable for all skin types, including oily skin
- People with dry skin find that this formula isn’t very hydrating when used on its own
- Doesn’t offer any long-term anti-aging benefits
Best Frown Line Filler With Natural Ingredients for All Skin Types: Andalou Naturals Deep Wrinkle Dermal Filler
If you’d prefer to use wrinkle fillers that make use of natural ingredients as much as possible, then the Andalou Naturals Deep Wrinkle Dermal Filler would be a great choice. Not only does this formula instantly smooth facial creases, but it also boosts elastin and collagen production to tackle skin aging at its root.
Fruit stem cells are one of the standout ingredients in this blend. Research shows that they have powerful anti-aging properties [R], protecting skin cells from harm. The multiple botanicals in this formula, from goji to rooibos to vitamin C, prevent free radical damage, while aloe vera leaf juice, sodium hyaluronate, and cocoa butter keep the skin texture soft and moisturized.
- Immediately smooths away wrinkles but also provides long-term anti-aging results
- Filled with natural, organic, and fair trade ingredients
- Some people with sensitive skin find that this product stings a little when used too close to the eyes
Best OTC Wrinkle Filler to Wear Under Makeup: Eve Hansen Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum
Some wrinkle fillers don’t play well with makeup, but the Eve Hansen Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum layers beautifully under just about every makeup formula. This is largely due to the 5% hyaluronic acid in this filler, which plumps and softens the skin to give you a smooth and even base.
You’ll also find vitamins C and E in this formula, with both working synergistically together to reverse the aging process. Meanwhile, an organic herbal infusion combined with aloe and witch hazel keeps the skin bright and radiant.
- A lightweight serum formula that absorbs quickly and can be worn under makeup
- Contains a high concentration of plumping, anti-aging ingredients
- Some people don’t like the scent of this product, but we commend the brand for producing a fragrance-free formula
Best Wrinkle Filler Cream for Helping With Skin Tone, Texture, and Hyperpigmentation: Dr. Brandt Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream
If you’re trying to target an uneven texture and dark spots, as well as wrinkles, then the Dr Brandt Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream is what you need. This superstar takes just 15 minutes to lift and brighten the face, with four weeks of regular use leading to a significant reduction in fine lines.
Unlike many of the other wrinkle fillers on the market, this one makes use of a couple of alpha-hydroxy acids; glycolic acid and lactic acid. They remove dead skin cells and increase cell renewal, which helps with both tone and texture in a big way. Combined with magnesium and adenosine, which soften fine lines and wrinkles, plus neopeptides for their skin-relaxing properties, this product is able to really negate the visible signs of aging.
- Lifts and tightens the skin instantly, while helping with wrinkles, dark spots, and roughness after 4 weeks
- Boasts a unique anti-aging formula with ingredients not commonly seen in other wrinkle fillers
- Some people find that this product’s price is a little high for the amount of product you actually receive
Best Line Filler for Face & Hands: Laboratoires Filorga Time-Filler
Searching for wrinkle fillers that work on both the face and the hands? Meet the Laboratoires Filorga Time-Filler, an award-winning cream that delivers a 46% reduction in wrinkles after two months of use.
Its power lies in its ingredients. A combination of tripeptides, a collagen booster, encapsulated hyaluronic acid, and a peeling agent plump and relax deep-set wrinkles, leaving the skin looking so much smoother and firmer.
- Contains powerful anti-aging ingredients
- Delivers real results when it comes to deep wrinkles
- While it does provide instant results in the form of hydration and plumpness, these aren’t as dramatic as some of the other wrinkle fillers out there – it’s a better product for long-term effects
FOR MORE REVIEW CHECK: Beverly Hills MD Deep Wrinkle Filler Review
Q: Which filler is best for deep wrinkles?
Our favorite is the LifeCell All-in-One Skin-Tightening Treatment, but you’ll find other great products on this page too!
Q: What is the best product to fill wrinkles?
The best skincare products for filling wrinkles will offer both instant and long-term results.
Q: Do wrinkle fillers really work?
Yes, wrinkle fillers really do work, although their effects are temporary.
Q: Is there a product that fills in wrinkles?
Yes, there are plenty of topical wrinkle fillers on the market.
Q: What is the longest-lasting filler for wrinkles?
The LifeCell All-in-One Skin-Tightening Treatment is a fantastic long-lasting formula.
Q: What is the safest dermal filler?
When performed by a licensed and experienced esthetician, all dermal fillers should generally be safe. There aren’t any dermal fillers that have zero side effects.
Q: Do fillers make wrinkles worse?
Some dermal fillers can make wrinkles worse, but topical wrinkle fillers are a safe alternative with no side effects.
Q: What dermal filler is not FDA-approved?
Injectable silicone isn’t FDA-approved.Q: How can I fill my wrinkles at home?
Q: How can I fill my wrinkles at home?
Topical wrinkle fillers are a great way to instantly fill your wrinkles at home.
Q: What is the most permanent filler?
There are several fillers that last for up to two years, including Juvederm Voluma and Restylane Lyft.
Q: What is the best wrinkle filler for forehead?
You’ll find some great wrinkle fillers on this page for tackling forehead lines and wrinkles.
Q: What is the best instant wrinkle filler with top-rated reviews?
All of the instant wrinkle fillers on this list have 5* reviews!
Q: What is the best over the counter instant wrinkle filler?
All of the products on this page can be purchased over-the-counter, and are considered to be some of the best wrinkle fillers available.
Q: What are the best collagen fillers?
There are several fillers out there that promote collagen production – your dermatologist will be able to advise on the best one for you.
Q: Are there any side effects to a gel filler for wrinkles?
Gel fillers are usually applied topically, which means that side effects are minimum unless you happen to react to one of the ingredients in that formula.
Q: Are products containing hyaluronic acid and antioxidants good for acne?
Yes, both hyaluronic acid and antioxidants are fantastic for acne-prone skin!
Conclusion: So, What is the Best Wrinkle Filler on the Market?
As you can see, the wrinkle fillers that we’ve featured vary quite a bit. Some offer instant results but only focus on wrinkles, whereas others help with multiple signs of skin aging but need more time to take effect. Whichever you choose, you’ll no doubt find a product on this page that perfectly meets your requirements!
Our #1 Recommendation